Saturday, February 17, 2007

Shadow of the Colossus Collectables

IMG_0224


I recently purchased a box of ten Shadow of the Colossus One Coin Grande Figures. (click the link to see the pictures I took)

My first impression, other than the fact that these totally kick ass, was how detailed they were especially since they're 3" tall figures. My second thought is how well some of them capture the actual events of the game, especially the figure for Colossus 14 (as shown above). My other favorite is Colossus 1 where Wander is hanging on for dear life on the colossus' back.

Sadly, they only made 6 of the 16 colossi into figures. My friend and I hope that they'll eventually release the rest of the figures.

Now that I have these, I really want to start playing the game once again. I'm also wondering what the development team for SotC is making for the PS3.

1 comment:

Kikoso said...

Where did you buy that set of figures? Could I get on the internet, or did you buy it on a non-virtual store? It would be great to have all the figures!!

Thank you in advance, and regards from Spain

(wrote me if you can to EENRIQUELOPEZ AT GMAIL DOT COM